Friday, April 13, 2012

Another Shower!?

I was scheduled until 3 today, but around 2:15 a manager asked me if I wanted to leave early since we were pretty slow. Sure, says unknowing me. 

Then after I clocked out a co-worked asked if I had a minute, because she wanted to show me some new things that came in. Sure, says unknowing me.

She walked me back to the classroom and there were people waiting for me, and a cake, and decorations, and presents! I had NO idea! It was so sweet. They had to come back in shifts, because they were all working. 

One of our managers made the CUTEST cake! I didn't know until today that she and her husband owned a cake shop for eight years! I don't have any pictures from the shower though. :( I didn't even have my phone on me.

There were lots of cute baby clothes. You can't even see all of them in this picture, they are stacked on top of each other.

There were also bibs, safety items, blankets, toys, mittens, a Johnny Jump Up, and more!

And, of course, being the crafty people they are, there were homemade gifts! 
A sweet lady from the fabric department made a baby quilt!
And someone else made this cute wall hanging! It matches his nursery so well!

These little shrink wrapped booties were included with one gift. Little did they know it was extra sentimental to me.

This picture does not do them justice, but these little baby sunglasses may be my favorite item of the day! They are TOO cute! We have plenty of baseball outfits to pair them with, too!

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! 
There are so many amazing people in my life. I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! They really busted OUT! The booties are so sweet... made me cry!
The sunglasses are adorable. How FUN! We are all so ready to meet Mr. Logan!
(Exclamation mark happy today)

Lisa said...

You are so fortunate to have such caring generous friends. I'm not surprised, however, because you have always been such a caring generous friend.

Linda Jacobs said...

What great gifts! You must be so excited! We had a Molley, too, when we first got married...a St. Bernard. When my son was learning to crawl, he'd use her to climb over! Such a good-natured sweetie! Enjoy your last weeks!