Thursday, April 12, 2012

Miss Molly


This post has been sitting in my draft box for quite some time now! I decided to go ahead and finish it up and post already!
I have actually shaved Molly again since these pictures. Her hair grows insanely fast.

I got Molly when Matt and I had been dating for only a few months. She has been around for it all. She was just a fluffy little puppy then.
Now, of course, she would be a wolf dog if I didn't shave her!

We have had our struggles with Molly over the years. She was so wild and hard to control when she was younger, and she had some health issues as a puppy. 
But sweet little Molly just keeps getting better with age.
She hates baths, but once she is locked in the bathroom and the water is running, she hops right in the tub without being prompted.

However, when we travel she still acts a fool! But c'mon now, she IS a dog!
She is downright spoiled, but no where close to prissy. 
Our rotten Molly has no idea what is about to happen to her little life!
I am not worried about her hurting the baby when he gets here. We also don't see her becoming his protector. Mostly we envision her completely ignoring the new screaming little wiggly thing (after a few initial sniffs). 
I am sure she will adjust just fine. And in a few years they can be best buddies. : )

1 comment:

Amy said...

It is my personal opinion that even the most sophisticated *appearing* dogs can act a fool. So we won't hold it against Molly if she does sometimes. :)
And I can't believe that massive pile of hair in the floor! Wow!